Download Psiphon for Windows, Android and iOS. The web is not always a free place to hangout. Many websites are blocked or has restrictions which are put up by the Government. How can we browse the web freely without any restrictions. Well you just have to Download Psiphon 3 for Windows 10 or Android. This will be your key to unlimited access to the World Wide Web.
- 1 What is Psiphon?
- 2 Top Features
- 3 Download Psiphon for PC:
- 4 App Details
- 5 Configure Psiphon for PC
- 6 Download Psiphon for Android:
- 7 Features:
- 8 App Details
- 9 Download Psiphon for iOS
- 10 App Details
- 11 Pros and Cons of Psiphon Proxy:
- 12 Pros
- 13 Cons
- 14 FAQ
- 15 Psiphon Alternative
- 16 Final Thoughts
- 17 Internet Uncensored
What is Psiphon?
“Psiphon is a circumvention tool from Psiphon Inc. that utilizes VPN, SSH and HTTP Proxy technology to provide you with uncensored access to Internet content. Your Psiphon client will automatically learn about new access points to maximize your chances of bypassing censorship.” – Wikipedia.
Psiphon is not an Online Security Tool meaning that it will not be protecting your online privacy or data. It is just a tool that will be your key to unrestricted and uncensored Web. Download Psiphon 3 for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and also android app from below.
Internet hasn’t been always free as we would like it to be. There are tons of restrictions that are setup by the government or the Internet Service Providers. If we are paying for using internet, we should be able to browse the internet as we would like. But this is not possible and it will not be possible even in the near future.
This is when softwares like Psiphon, Turbo VPN and many other proxy and VPN softwares come in. According to a study, VPNs are used more widely than we imagine and it is a multi million dollar industry. There are lots of VPN and other proxy-ing software available, Pshiphon for Windows is among the most widely used among them.
Download Pshiphon for Windows and explore the possibilities of Internet without restrictions.
The main feature of Psiphon is to uncensored Internet. That is to unblock blocked websites. Censorship on the Internet is common and ISPs sometimes blocks many useful websites and its hard to load those website directly. This is when Psiphon comes in. Once you have downloaded the software it will proxy the connection and you will be able to access the website without any issues.
Psiphon can connect to servers in different countries and we can manually choose the country server to connect to, but Psiphon automatically connects to the fastest available server automatically.
This is one of the simplest piece of software that you can find. Just download and open , and you are good to go. When you are finished just Disconnect.
Download Psiphon for PC:
Once you download the application. Open it and it will automatically connect to the Fastest Country.Psiphon 3 is the latest version which is available for Windows. Psiphon for PC is a portable software, which means it can run without actually installing it. The Application is just under 10MB. Just Download the Software and Launch it. Psiphon will automatically try to connect to the Fastest server to provide you the Key towards FREE and Open Internet.
You can always choose the desired server from the drop down, but it automatically chooses the best one for you. There are many option in the settings menu. There is no need to mess around with these settings unless you know what you are doing.
|App Size||6.5 MB|
Configure Psiphon for PC
Psiphon for PC works out of the box, means that you don’t have to do any configuration what so ever. Just open the application and click on the Connect Button. But if you would like to make changes to some options of Psiphon, you can do that as well. This is especially useful when you already have a proxy configured or need to change the port address for some reason.
- Minimize to tray option can be used to move the Psiphon application to the system tray. You can click the icon from the tray to maximize the application again. This is useful if you need to save space on your taskbar and don’t want any distractions while working.
- Split Tunnel Option: When this option is enable, connections made to the servers of the user’s country will not be tunneled through Psiphon. Means if you are browsing a website with servers in the same country then those requests will be directly processed and not via Psiphon. You can turn this feature if you are using local website as this will improve the connection speed to such websites.
- Connection Time-out: If you disable the option then there are chances that your connection gets disconnected when the internet connection is slow. Recommended that its enabled.
- Psiphon Server: We can choose the server to which psiphon connects. Psiphon automatically connects to the fastest available server at the time. If you select a region and the connection is slow, select the fastest country and psiphon will connect to the fastest server.
- Port Config: Recommended to Keep it as it is unless you know exactly what you are doing and you connection needs to manually conigured.
- Upstream Proxy: If the computer is connected to the internet via any proxy channel, by default it will be used by psiphon as well. But if you want to configure separate proxy for Psiphon to connect, you can enter the details and use those details instead.
- Transport Mode: L2TP/IPSec will tunnel all the applications on the computer but it doesn’t guarantee strong censorship circumvention.
Download Psiphon for Android:
Psiphon is also available for Android. The Application is available in the Google Play Store, but it is not available for some countries. Access everything and anything on the Internet using Psiphon for Android. If you are downloading the APK file of the application, make sure you have selected the Unknown Sources options from Settings which will allow you to install apps from outside Google Play.
Automatic selection of protocols to provide effective, reliable circumvention every time.
View how much traffic you have used with in-app stats tracking.
Completely Free to Use.
Psiphon is an open-source project subject to credible security auditing and open review.
|Device||Android 2.3 and up|
All data that goes through Psiphon is encrypted. This means that your ISP cannot see the content of your Internet traffic: web pages your browse, your chat messages, your uploads, etc. But it is not meant to be a tool for anti-surveillance. Psiphon doesn’t prevent your browser from storing cookies or history to your computer.
Download Psiphon for iOS
Psiphon for Apple iOS is available as the proxy client as well as a browser called Psiphon Browser. Psiphon Client is used to unblock all the applications on the phone and the Psiphon Browser for iPhones are typically used for unblocking websites. It also provides additional security when browsing using public Wi-Fi and unsecured Internet Connections.
|Device||iOS 10.2 and above|
Pros and Cons of Psiphon Proxy:
Now we will get into the Pros and Cons of Psiphon for PC, Android and iOS. We will see what are the main benefits that we can get by using the application and how useful it actually is. At the end of the day, that is what matters.
- Unblocks almost all the websites.
- Secure, and Safe.
- Very Easy to Use.
- Easy Configuration.
- 100% Free.
- No need to Install.
- Available for All Windows OS, Android and iOS Phones as well.
- Internet speeds might get a bit slow.
- Not available for Macs.
How to Install Psiphon on Windows, Andorid or iOS?
Psiphon for PC is a portable application. You don’t have to install the software, just open the Psiphon3.exe file and you are good to go. For Android, you can visit the Google Play Store via the above mentioned link and install the application and start using it. Same applies with Apple iOS devices expect they have to visit the App Store to download the app.
How to Uninstall Psiphon for PC?
Since the app is a portable application and it was not installed, there is no need to uninstall the software from your computer. Just delete the Psiphon3.exe file from your computer.
How can i verify if Psiphon actually works?
Once you have connected to any of the servers in Psiphon, just google What is my Ip and then you will be able to see the location is different from your actual location and so you can be sure its working.
Is Psiphon available for macOS, Linux, Windows Phone, etc.?
Unfortunately Not available as of now. We hope they bring them in the future.
Can my ISP see my activity?
When using Psiphon, all the requests are encrypted and hence it is difficult to track the online activity. Psiphon is a tool designed for unblocking websites and not for internet anonymity.
More FAQs Here
Psiphon is a great FREE VPN which does the job. But if you are looking for something serious as blazing fast, you can consider PureVPN which is a great option. PureVPN is having a good name among the Best VPN providers of 2018. Check them out and you also get 7 days money back guarantee if you don’t like the services. You can use the banner below to get the best offer for PureVPN.
Using a VPN is a good thing as it can erase all your trace online and nobody will be able to track you down. With a PureVPN you can:
- Access your favorite websites
- Stream all your favorite content
- Be totally invisible online
- Torrent anonymously
**starting at $2.48/month
Wrapping up the topic. Download Psiphon for Pc (Windows), Android and iOS: The key to an Open and Free Internet for All. Psiphon will unblock any restrictions that is implemented on you by the Internet Service Provider. Access Unrestricted and Uncensored content. The application is a portable version for Windows which doesn’t require the user to install it in order to run the application.
Say Yes to Open and Free Internet!